The Journal of Natural Resources
The Journal of Natural Resources (monthly), founded in 1986, is a comprehensive academic journal of natural sciences research sponsored by the Chinese Society of Natural Resources and the Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences. It publishes articles mainly in aspects of evaluation of quality and quantity of natural resources, resources exploitation, utilization, management and conservation in China. The journal provides a forum for academic exchanges and discussions on relevant disciplines in light with the policy of “let a hundred flowers blossom and a hundred schools of thought contend” for the purpose of flourishing natural resources science research and promoting sustainable development of society.
· latest achievements on theoretical studies of natural resources science;
· experience and research results on natural resources survey (evaluation of quality and quantity), exploitation, utilization, management and conservation;
· application of new techniques and methods in natural resources research and assessment;
· management and assessment of regional natural resources and studies on their sustainable development;
· review of and brief report on new progress and trend of development of natural resources science, and resources science research in China and other countries;
· discussions on different academic viewpoints in natural resources science research; and
· other expositions significance to directing natural resources research.
Scientists, decision-makers and managers, university teachers and students devoting to natural resources science research.