In order to ensure both the widest dissemination and protection of materials published in Journal of Natural Resources, we ask Authors to transfer the copyright of the Article they contribute to Journal of Natural Resources editorial office at Institute of Geographic and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences. This enables us to ensure protection against infringement.
The transfer agreement in the following must be signed and returned to the Editorial Office before the manuscript can be published inJournal of Natural Resources.
Names of All Authors:
Journal of Natural Resources TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
Copyright to the unpublished and original articles which are above-listed and submitted by the above author(s), the abstract forming part and any subsequent errata is hereby transferred to the Journal of Natural Resources which is cosponsored by China Society of Natural Resources and Institute of Geographic and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, published by Science Press, P.R. China. And then full terms of above-listed article are transferred to Journal of Natural Resources throughout the world, which are subject to the Author Rights defined hereinafter and to acceptance of the Article for publication in Journal of Natural Resources. All materials to be published as part of the Article are included in the transfer of copyright, which are included but not limited to tables, figures, and graphs.
The author(s) shall have the following rights (the “Author Rights”):
1) The Authors warrant that the work described has not been publish before, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Authors warrant that the Article is original and that they have full power to make this grant. It contains no matter that is scandalous, obscene, libelous, or otherwise contrary to law.
2) This agreement does not affect all proprietary rights other than copyright and the publication rights transferred to Journal of Natural Resources. In particular it does not affect patent rights or moral rights in or to the Article.
3) The copyright covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the Article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or other reproductions of similar nature. The Authors warrant the transfer all of above rights to Journal of Natural Resources.
4) The right to make and distribute copies of the Paper for internal purposes, such as, the further copies of all or part of the published article for my use in lecture or classroom teaching, reusing all or part of this material in a compilation of my own works or in a textbook of which I am the author and copies of the published work for internal distribution within the institution that employs me. I/We agree that copies made under these circumstances will continue to carry the copyright notice that appeared in the original published work. I/We agree to inform my co-authors, if any, of the above terms. I/We certify that I/we have obtained written permission for the use of text, tables, and/or illustrations from any copyrighted source(s), and I/We agree to supply such written permission(s) to Editorial Board of Journal of Natural Resourcesupon request. Commercial purposes or modification of the content of the paper are prohibited.
5) To post and update the Work on non-Publisher servers (including e-print servers) as long as access to such servers is not for commercial use and does not depend on payment of access, subscription, or membership fees. Any such posting made or updated after acceptance of the Work for publication shall include the citation information and copyright notice and should provide an electronic link to Journal of Natural Resources web site.
6) If the work that forms the basis of this Paper was done under a contract with a governmental agency or other entity that retains certain rights, the copyright in the Paper belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Editorial Board of Journal of Natural Resources assumes that when you sign this Agreement, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Agreement as the Author.
7) This agreement becomes effective on the date of signature, and the place of implementation is Beijing, P, R. China.
8) If disputation on other matters, both parties will settle; if the negotiation fails, then both parties deal with in accordance with the "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China" and relevant laws and regulations.
I confirm that I have read and accept the full terms of the Transfer Copyright Agreement.
Signature(s)(all of the Authors):
Please return the completed and signed original of the Agreement by post or fax. You may email a scanned copy of the signed Agreement for convenience, but please return the original signed copy by post. Please send to the following address:
Room 3120, Section 3
Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS
No. 11A Datun Road, Andingmen Wai,
Chaoyang District, Beijing